Radial pressure waves offer a non invasive treatment solution for long term insertion and soft tissue
pathologies. Local treatment of the affected area will enhance and reset the healing pattern, while reducing
pain and improving function.
With very few negative side effects, Radial Pressure Wave therapy is indicated for conditions that are normally
very difficult to treat, and is now widely used for many therapeutic and wellness applications.
Physical effects of radial pressure waves include: pain reduction (Gate Control theory), increased metabolism,
as shockwaves influence the tissues on a cellular level, revascularization effect, where the renewed blood flow
promotes tissue healing and regeneration, and muscle tone recovery.
2 Channel Output Connection
Intelect® RPW allows the connection of 2 hand pieces for quick and efficient use of complementary applicator
transmitters during patient treatment.
The D-ACTOR® applicator can be used with a variety
of transmitters for the generation of shockwaves, or
a combination of shockwaves and vibrations.
• Myofascial trigger points
• Disorders of tendon insertions
• Activation and tightening of muscle and
• Acupuncture shock wave therapy
• Cellulite treatment (stages I – III)
• Elimination of lymphatic congestion
• Regulation of muscle tone
• Medical massage
The V-ACTOR® applicator, used for vibration
treatment, is an ideal complement to Radial Wave
Therapy and contributes to long-lasting results.
• Body shaping
• Lymphatic drainage
• Wellness massage
• Muscle and connective tissue activation
• Easy-to-use menu-driven touch screen technology allowing quick and easy access to Quick-link Indications,
Clinical Protocols™ and User Protocols
Unique Optimal Energy Level Adjustment
• Unique ramp feature providing a gradual, automatic and smooth intensity increase during treatment
• Intelect® RPW includes a full suite of easily accessible references: graphics library of anatomical images and
pathologies, hand-piece placement image bank, contraindications...
Additional Features and Benefits
• Full colour LCD touch-screen interface
• Convenient storage platform for secure and easy access of hand pieces, transmitters and gel
• 360° swivel rotation of interface
• Large storage drawer for keeping clinical supplies
• Multilingual software
• Patient Data Cards record treatment sessions, patient pain scales, pain type and mapping
• 3 year warranty (accessories 1 year)